This is a Tibetan cure based on the healing properties of garlic. This remedy is very potent and it will help you restore your health. Thanks to this recipe, you will detoxify your body, eliminate infections, regulate the blood sugar and cholesterol levels, boost your immune system, fight cancer, and much more.
One of the most potent plants in nature is garlic, which has incredible healing effects. People have been using these effects for creating numerous natural remedies for centuries now. This recipe in particular has been invented a long ago by Buddhist monks, and it is very easy and simple to prepare, while it is inexpensive at the same time.
People have been using this Tibetan garlic cure to improve and preserve their health. This recipe has also been used as an efficient tool for losing weight, as a part of a healthy diet. Find out how to prepare it and which benefits you will experience in a short time.
Benefits of consuming this Tibetan cure with garlic
Here is a list of some of the diseases this remedy will help you fight:
– Vision problems
– Chronic headaches and migraines
– Hearing problems and ear infections
– Overweight and obesity
– Hemorrhoids and digestive tract issues
Moreover, you will soon notice certain changes in your body, and your health state will be improved at an integral level. Your life quality will be restored, as well as the general state of your body, including:
– You will burn fat and lose weight
– You will improve your blood circulation
– You will improve the function of your kidneys and liver
– You will reduce the formation of varicose veins and thrombi
– You will regulate your blood pressure
– You will reduce the levels of blood sugar, triglycerides, and cholesterol
– You will detoxify your body and fight fluid retention
– You will strengthen your immunity and increase the body’s defenses
How to prepare the Tibetan priest with garlic?
- 250 milliliters of 70-percent alcohol for consumption
- 350 grams of fresh garlic
1. You are recommended to use organic garlic or garlic cultured by yourself. Start by peeling the garlic cloves and then chop them. Then, add them to a glass bowl, and add the alcohol into it too.
2. Mix the ingredients well, and then cover the glass container tightly.
3. Place the glass container in the refrigerator and keep it there for ten days approximately.
4. Ten days later, you will see that the liquid has become greenish in color. You can then take it out of the refrigerator and filter the mixture. Strain, and then pour the liquid in a clean, airtight glass jar.
5. Let the liquid in the refrigerator stay for three more days. After this time of maceration, you can consume the remedy.
Considering the fact that this Tibetan cure is very powerful, there is a protocol for the body to get used to it, and adapt to the taste and the effects. Start the treatment according to this scheme, taking the certain amount of drops after each meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner):
– First day: one drop in the morning, two drops at noon, and three drops in the evening.
– Second day: four drops in the morning, five drops at noon, and nine drops in the evening.
– Third day: seven drops in the morning, eight drops at noon, and nine drops in the evening.
– Fourth day: ten drops in the morning, eleven drops at noon, and ten drops in the evening
– Fifth day: thirteen drops in the morning, fourteen drops at noon, and twelve drops in the evening
– Sixth day: fifteen drops in the morning, fourteen drops at noon, and thirteen drops in the evening
– Seventh day: twelve drops in the morning, eleven drops at noon, and ten drops in the evening
– Eight day: nine drops in the morning, eight drops at noon, and seven drops in the evening
– Ninth day: six drops in the morning, five drops at noon, and four drops in the evening
– Tenth day: three drops in the morning, two drops at noon, and one drop in the evening
– From day 11 on: you are supposed to take 25 drops a day, three times a day until you finish the Tibetan remedy with garlic.
Do not forget that once you complete this treatment, you are not allowed to repeat it again in the following five years.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Family And Friends On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!